Atlas of Climate Policy Barriers
- Geographical scope:Global
- Institution(s):International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change (CMCC) Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment (PBL) Institute of Communication and Computer Systems (ICCS) Wageningen University (WU) University of East Anglia (UEA) Institute for Sustainable Development and International Relations (IDDRI) Energy Planning Program, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (COPPE) National Development and Reform Commission Energy Research Institute (NDRC-ERI) Tsinghua University (TU) Indian Institute of Management (IIM) The Energy Resources Institute (TERI) National Research University – Higher School of Economics (HSE) National Institute for Environmental Studies (NIES) Research Institute of Innovative Technology for the Earth (RITE) Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- Users:Scientists, Policy analysts, Decision makers
- Referent:CD-LINKS Secretariat
- Referent e-mail:email@example.com
This atlas presents the barriers and the challenges of climate policies which have been identified in the CD-LINKS project.
This tool aims at communicating, to both lay and non-technical audiences, the major implementation challenges, hot spots and criticalities for guiding climate and sustainable development-related policy making. This tools has been tested and discussed with multiple stakeholders during its development.