The 27th Annual Conference on Global Economic Analysis “Enhancing Global Food System Sustainability” will be held at Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA on 5-7 June 2024.
The goal of the GTAP conference is to promote the exchange of ideas among economists conducting quantitative analysis of global economic issues. Particular emphasis will be placed on applied general equilibrium methods, data, and application. Related theoretical and applied work is also welcome.
The overall theme of the conference is “Enhancing Global Food System Sustainability” with subthemes on:
- Agriculture, resource constraints and planetary boundaries
- International trade and supply chains
- Inclusive economic growth
- Food security and nutrition
- Agricultural innovation
Please make note of the following before submitting an abstract or organized session proposal for consideration.
- Each person is only allowed one abstract submission for the conference.
- All presenters, organizers, chairs, and discussants must have an account set up on the GTAP website before they can be linked to a submission.
|Abstract Submission Requirements
|Organized Session Proposal Submission Requirements
The session organizer is expected to collect and submit all items below. Presenters do not need to submit abstracts separately.
Submission deadline: 15 January 2024